By Mario G. Clerici, Oxana A. Kholdeeva
Sets the degree for environmentally pleasant business natural syntheses
From easy ideas to new and rising business purposes, this e-book deals finished insurance of heterogeneous liquid-phase selective oxidation catalysis. It absolutely examines the synthesis, characterization, and alertness of catalytic fabrics for environmentally pleasant natural syntheses. Readers will locate assurance of all of the very important sessions of catalysts, with an emphasis on their balance and reusability.
Liquid part Oxidation through Heterogeneous Catalysis good points contributions from a world workforce of prime chemists representing either and academia. The publication starts with a bankruptcy on environmentally benign oxidants after which covers:
- Selective oxidations catalyzed via TS-1 and different metal-substituted zeolites
- Selective catalytic oxidation over ordered nanoporous metallo-aluminophosphates
- Selective oxidations catalyzed via mesoporous metal-silicates
- Liquid part oxidation of natural compounds by way of supported metal-based catalysts
- Selective liquid part oxidations within the presence of supported polyoxometalates
- Selective oxidations catalyzed by means of supported steel complexes
- Liquid section oxidation of natural compounds by way of metal-organic frameworks
- Heterogeneous photocatalysis for selective oxidations with molecular oxygen
All the chapters devoted to particular different types of catalysts persist with an analogous association and constitution, making it effortless to match the benefits and downsides of other catalysts. the ultimate bankruptcy examines the most recent commercial functions, comparable to the construction of catechol and hydroquinone, cyclohexanone oxime, and propylene oxide.
With its precise specialize in liquid part heterogeneous oxidation catalysis, this e-book permits researchers in natural synthesis and oxidation catalysis to discover and advance promising new catalytic fabrics and artificial routes for a huge variety of business applications.