By Peter Sisco
"This is really an important discovery which can reason body structure books to be rewritten." -- Ironman Magazine "A thorough, effective weight exercise routine in lower than 3 mins? You higher think it! higher muscular tissues. more suitable thoughts. Fewer accidents. What extra do you want?" -- Martial Arts education Magazine From bodybuilding and health pioneers Peter Sisco and John R. Little comes this innovative advisor to construction greatest muscle dimension and strength--using exercises that final as low as mins! in line with the authors' groundbreaking new study, Static Contraction Training unearths how a application which include simply six 15- to 30-second routines in step with exercise session will construct muscle measurement and energy extra successfully than the other strategy. research firsthand the suggestions which are revolutionizing bodybuilding, together with:
- Why education greater than as soon as a week--or longer than 5 minutes--can compromise your development
- How to stimulate greatest muscle tissues
- Nutritional truth vs. fiction
- Gaining muscle with no fats
- Your susceptible hyperlink and the way to beat it on your subsequent exercise session
- The "law" that promises you large muscle development even if you're a weekend athlete, starting bodybuilder, or champion, the data during this publication will perpetually swap how you view bodybuilding and power keep fit exercise. Peter Sisco is editor of Ironman Magazine's final Bodybuilding sequence and co-author of Power issue Training and The Golfer's Two-Minute Workout. John R. Little, the innovator of the Static Contraction approach to power education, is the editor of the Bruce Lee Library sequence and co-author of Power issue Training and The Golfer's Two-Minute Workout.